Thursday, May 9, 2013

May Blog Goals


I have some BIG goals for the month of May here in blog land.

While April was by best month with 4,999 page views (goal was 5k... you have no idea how crazy it makes me that I missed it by 1... how does that even happen) I am going to shoot for the moon and my goal for the month of May is to have 6,500 page views.

I think I can do it...  here is a graph of the entire life of my blog! As you can see it has really taken off in 2013!


 Stats for 2013 so far are:
  • January 2013: 1,785 page views
  • February 2013: 3,997 page views
  • March 2013: 3,798 page views
  • April 2013: 4,999 page views
  • May 2013 to date:  2,298 page views (and HELLO this is only the 9th of the month!!!!)
So I'm on my way!!! If things continue the way that they are currently going I might even break 7K... we will see though!

Here is want you have to look forward to in May!  (Subject to change as life happens... like my random post this morning about my new Stella & Dot bags)




 I'll be back with an update at the end of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment