Monday, May 20, 2013

Updated Screened in porch Mood board

This morning I shared my VERY dirty screened-in porch which is desperately in need of a little love! 

I originally pout together this mood board from World Market...

But after some number crunching I realized that these items came out to $ 2132.80 and that was not even including the hardware to hang the curtains, mattress and cover for the day bed, or new ceiling fan... ehhh a little over my budget for the room...which is going to be $1,000 total.

So it looks like it is time to get my DIY on... here is an updated mood board to fit my budget...



Galvanized Shelving Unit, Vivan Curtains, Ottava Pendant light, DIY Daybed, Mirror, DIY Coffee Table, wing back Chairs, Ceiling Fan

The great Wing back Chair was about the only that stuck... Time to get busy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment