Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Pinterest Spring Challenge!!! Here I Come!

I was so excited to hear that the wonderful Pinterest Challenge is back for the spring that it warranted a second posting today!!


Hosted by some extremely talented ladies!!!

 
 Emily from Sparkle Meets Pop  
Katie from Bower Power 
Sherry from Young House Love
Renee from Red Bird Blue

You might remember that I in the winter I participated in this challenge and did the DIY mercury Glass lamp for our master bedroom! 
 

As I am still working on my spare bedroom... I've decided that I would complete a pinterest project with that room in mind.   

Here is a reminder of what the room currently looks like... 

I'm thinking that I will tackle a headboard!

Here are a few images that I am finding inspiration from on Pinterest! Of course a few are not possible with the configuration of our room... but they are fun and unique... so I have to share!






Stop back by on Wednesday, 8 May to see what I was able to come up with!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment