Friday, May 3, 2013

May Checklist

I cannot believe that I am already at month 5 in the...


Thanks to the great website and the  Simplify 101 Monthly Checklists I really feel like I'm starting on track and being held accountable for my goals!

Here is the plan for May!
I'm excited that this month will start our big Bathroom reno. We expect to begin mid month so that Matt's mom will not have to deal with the craziness AND because we will need to temporarily move to the spare bedroom! Half of our ceiling in our bedroom and the wall connecting our room and the bathroom likely has some MAJOR water damage thanks to our leaking a/c unit... So this is going to be a big undertaking not just some little facelift! Matt and I will be completing a majority of the work by ourselves so buckle in... because I am going to bring you along for the ride!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment