Thursday, January 31, 2013

JANUARY: Simplify 101 Monthly Recap

Today is the LAST day in January! I cannot believe how fast time is going!

Earlier in the month I shared that 2013 will be the year that I get organized with the help of Simplify 101

Here is the verdict for January...
Not too bad. I was able to complete a majority of my items and those that were not completed I've added to February.

The biggest accomplishment by far is my kitchen! I shared the beginning of the organization project here, here, and here. I will be back this afternoon with the final Kitchen organization post and the big reveal... I don't think that I have ever shared my entire kitchen... how is that possible after two years??

I'm also still LOVING my new planner! I carry it with me everywhere!

Come back this afternoon to see my pantry and under my sink!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment