The main selling features for us were:
- Blind spot sensors... LOVE
- Back up sensors and camera
- Great navigation and sound system
- Large center console... The Quest had a HORRIBLE console and was immediately out of the running in my mind because of that simple fact
- Ultra wide rear DVD player which can display two movies (thought that this would be good as we have a large age difference with our children)
- "High Intensity Discharge" headlights... SUPER powerful!
- The ability to carry 4'x8' sheets of plywood inside the vehicle (with back seats adjusted)
- Cooler built into the front. Like this feature for bottles, water bottles, and snacks. Will be useful for days when we have soccer or travel.
- I love the automatic open/close doors... this is a standard feature on vans but a new one for me. It makes it SOOO much easier to get Hunter's car seat in and out
- More leg room in the second row. Also a huge one for me as I am often sitting back there in a parking lot feeding Hunter.
With the new car comes a resolution to KEEP IT CLEAN and ORGANIZED! In the past my vehicles have been a dumping ground. This weekend I plan to work on some little projects for car organization and I will share once they are complete.