Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Master Bedroom: New rug!

As I've mentioned numerous times my main focus for the month of February is our Master Bedroom.

Just as a reminder... this is what we are working with...
And after a weekend working on the room here it is in its current state... 

I took the photo at night and our blinds are down and there is obviously no natural light...

The biggest change in the room is the addition of a large new rug that my Mom and Dad bought us for Christmas! It is the Ballard Designs Granada Rug in Blue/Gray... It was a rug that I previously shared as a Wish list item  and I was so excited when my family said that they wanted to buy it for us!

After cleaning out under our bed (Matt's shoes have a new home... I will share that later in the week) I pulled this heavy run upstairs! While unrolling Sophie claimed the rug right away...
It is Sophie approved... I even had to bribe her with a treat to get her to jump off!!

Here is the rug fully unrolled... ignore the unmade bed... 

Here you are able to see the detail on the rug... Again Sophie will not leave the rug...

Once I made the bed with some linens that I picked up from Homegoods about a year ago I was a happy lady! We still have a long way to go... and stop by tomorrow to see how I took on Matt's closet!


My Master Bedroom progress is shared at:

No comments:

Post a Comment