Friday, February 1, 2013

February Goals: Simplify 101

Here are my goals for February!!


I even took 30 minutes last night to complete my first project... I made my February plan for this blog! This is the first time that I have ever planned a whole month in advance & I hope that it will keep me accountable and on task! I'm also going to shoot for a post a day... Here is what you have to look forward to!


The biggest task for the Month will be to take on our Master Bedroom. I was so excited that Simplify 101 already had this on their February Checklist because I have a new rug that we received for Christmas and I have not even unwrapped it yet! Cannot wait to see our room come together... there have been a million projects that I have been wanting to take on!

Get your February Checklist here!

What are you taking on in February??

No comments:

Post a Comment