Friday, February 1, 2013

Kitchen: Under the sink Dollar Store organization!

This will be my second to last post about my kitchen... I'm sure that everyone is sick of hearing about it!

Here is what the space under our kitchen sink looked like before...


After cleaning everything out here is the after... All storage containers below are form the dollar store!

Plastic containers that hold brillo pads, rubber gloves, dish rags (made by my amazing Grandmother!), and microfiber rags.

Dish Soap...

These little square plastic containers were three for $1.00 and they clip together. I am using them to hold various types of sponges and Magic Erasers.

Larger plastics bins hold cleaning supplies

I loved being able to organized this space with items from the dollar store! This proves that you do not need to spend a lot of money to get organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment